Let's avoid eye problems that travel can cause. In this episode, we discover the impact of travel on blepharitis and dry eye, uncover the truth about UV-protecting sunglasses, and learn how to avoid eye damage through airline travel.
Adriane interviews Dr. Christopher Starr, a renowned ophthalmologist and associate professor of ophthalmology at Weill Cornell Medical Center. He is a diplomat of the American Board of Ophthalmology and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Starr has been recognized as one of America's top doctors and is an expert in ocular surface diseases, including blepharitis and dry eye.
Blepharitis is inflammation of the eyelids and can be caused by Demodex mites.
- Dry eye is a common ocular surface condition that travel can exacerbate, particularly in airplane environments.
- UV-protecting sunglasses are essential for protecting the eyes from the harmful effects of the sun.
- Eye exams are crucial for diagnosing and managing various eye conditions and detecting systemic diseases such as diabetes.
- Cataract surgery is a successful procedure that can improve vision and reduce the need for glasses.
Dr. Christopher Starr, YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Dr.+Christopher+Starr
SpeakOut! Communication, use Discount Code "agelesstraveler" for 50% Discount www.speakoutcommunication.com
XDEMVY for Demodex blepharitis
Have questions for Adriane or her guests? Leave a voicemail at:
1. Visit www.AgelessTraveler.com for our blog and podcasts
2. Join our Facebook Salon AT https://www.facebook.com/groups/840951897411276/
3. Travel with us to Portugal https://gateway.gocollette.com/link/1195676
4. Travel with us to Iceland. here is the link: https://gateway.gocollette.com/link/1195667
5. Go on safari with us: https://gateway.gocollette.com/link/1208964
5. Find our river trips https://theatricaladventures.com/